Self Build Insurance
Self-build Insurance: Building sites are inherently dangerous places to work on and visit and however carefully risks are minimised nobody can guarantee that an accident will not occur. As a result self-build insurance is an essential cost to factor into your budget. If you have taken out a self-build mortgage then it will no doubt be one of the lender’s provisions that insurance is in place.
Each self-build project is different to the rest and as a result companies providing self-build insurance cover will offer flexibility. It is vital that you contact a self-build insurance provider who will advise you on your specific needs.
- C-R-L The Home of Structural Insurance
- Extremely competitive premiums. No requirements for bonds or deposits Immediate cover: Our 10 year policy takes effect from the day of completion with no extended builder liability period (unlike competitors) No additional rules and regulations. An authorised and FSA regulated Policy fully approved by the Council of Mortgage lenders. Quick turn round and first-class customer service (no call centres)
- DMS Self-build
- DMS Provides Self Build Insurance with 20 years experience, Conversion Insurance, renovation insurance and site insurance.
- BLP Building Defects Insurance
- Building defects insurance is a compelling alternative to the 'traditional' 10 year construction warranty solutions for defects – whether we are talking about residential ‘new home warranties’ or the system of ‘collateral warranties’ for commercial property – and offers “real” insurance in place of the familiar practice of contingent remedy. So, the policy can respond first if a defect arises post completion.
- Self-Build Zone : self build house site insurance, structural warranty and building control services for self build home projects in the UK.
- BuildStore Financial Services Ltd (Insurance Providers)
- Building your own home, is for most a dream come true. However, it’s important to recognise that is also probably the largest single investment of your life. Protecting that investment is crucial.
- First Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Renovation plan is a unique insurance product for your renovation or construction project. It provides cover for the existing building as well as the materials and works being added.
- Versatile Insurance
- We are a specialist provider of insurance products aiming to give a personal service to corporate and individual clients.